It's finally spring. When it comes to spring vacation destinations, Americans have always loved fun, sunny beach vacations. Although beaches are still popular, there are still a few other types of vacations that attract spring vacation enthusiasts these days. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow your list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun – This is really not a surprise. Cancun is generally # 1 on most lists. With its turquoise waters and pristine beaches, it's no wonder so many people flock to this Mexican destination every year. Air tickets are usually inexpensive and there is no shortage of resorts. Hotels, restaurants and bars are a real spring break and party goer.
• Miami – Those who don't have a passport can still enjoy similar weather in South Beach. You can relax in the sun during the day and party at night when the skyline neon lights come on. The city has always been known for its reputation as a "nightlife paradise". Not only are there tons of resorts and hotels along South Beach, but there are also plenty of apartment and condo rental options.
• Jamaica – You get a few popular spring vacation destinations in this Caribbean island: Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston and Ocho Rios. Jamaica isn't all sand and water either – there are rainforests and mountains. Head to Negril if you want to snorkel or snorkel. In Montego Bay, there are many infamous all-inclusive resorts and British colonial architecture. Kingston, the capital, is known for reggae and the Bob Marley Museum.
• Las Vegas – If you're not looking for a beach vacation this year, head to Vegas. Just take a road trip to Sin City or take advantage of discounted airline tickets. There are many things to do with a budget. Vegas is much more than a city filled with casinos. Live entertainment is second to none.
• New Orleans – Interested in spring break destinations that offer a cultural experience? Just go south to NOLA. It’s not only popular during Mardi Gras season, it’s also popular for spring break. It is a city proud of its culture and traditions, and you can discover all that it has to offer, from Creole cuisine to ghost tours.
• Park City – Not everyone associates "spring break" with "ski resorts", but if there is one destination that offers spring break enthusiasts a good time, that’s Is Park City, Utah. It is particularly attractive for families who want to spend their spring holidays together. It's not just about skiing; there are also a lot of other fun activities.
Go to one of these spring break destinations and you are sure to have a good time!
Expedia discount codes don't last forever, so get one now while they're still available this spring! You can often get good deals if you book early. Shop around and compare vacation packages to popular spring vacation destinations and apply the coupon when booking the trip!