Are you looking for the 10 best hotels in the world offering the most luxurious stay? Well, your search ends here. Find below the list of the most expensive hotels in the world where you can spend your dream vacation:
• President Wilson Hotel, Geneva: When it comes to the most lavish and expensive hotel suites in the world, the President Wilson Hotel is always at the top of the list. You need to spend around $ 53,000 to enjoy a stay in this dream location with bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms and a cocktail lounge exclusively designed and decorated.
• Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas: The Palms Casino Resort, located in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, is ranked 2nd in the list of the 10 most luxurious hotels in the world. The resort's impressive infrastructure and excellent services make it a wonderful luxury destination, and you would just like to spend $ 40,000 to spend a night here.
• Westin Excelsior Hotel, Rome: The third most luxurious hotel in the world is the Westin Excelsior Hotel, located in Rome. If you are willing to spend $ 25,000 a day, you can certainly expect the best services.
• Palms Hotel, Las Vegas: being one of the richest hotels in the world. The Palm Hotel Luxury offers some exclusive facilities that you would like to enjoy. If you spend one night here, you will have to pay around $ 25,000.
• Plaza Hotel, New York: It is one of the best hotels in the world offering the best possible services to its customers. If you want to get the best accommodation, high quality food and all the modern conveniences here, then be prepared to spend $ 20,000 a day.
• Hotel Martinez, Cannes: the Martinez hotel, located near the bay of Cannes, is the 6th most expensive hotel in the world. The place boasts of its wonderful architecture as well as works of art, and it's well worth spending $ 18,000 a night to stay here.
• Ritz Paris Hotel, Paris: While preparing the list of the 10 most expensive hotels in the world, we cannot leave the superbly decorated. Enjoy first-rate services at this lush hotel by spending $ 17,500 per day.
• Burj-AL-Arab Hotel, Dubai: If you have a keen interest in spending a few days in one of the most expensive hotels in the world with a splendid structural design, you should opt for the Burj-AL-Arab. It is the 4th tallest hotel in the world and you can stay there for $ 15,000 a day.
• Lanesborough Hotel, London: Although there are many hotels offering a great royal experience in the city of London, none of them can be compared to the 5 star Lanesborough hotel. To take advantage of its graceful furnishings, striking interior, and excellent amenities, you must pay at least $ 14,500 per night.
• Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong: Located at the 10th position on the list, the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong is another most expensive hotel in the world. If you spend $ 5,000 a night, you can stay in this incredible 30-story building and enjoy the breathtaking view of the world famous Victoria Harbor as well as Hong Kong Island.
With this exclusive list of the 10 best hotels in the world offering the most luxurious stay, you can easily find your next destination for a great vacation and make the most of it.