If you are going to Vegas and want the best price on everything from Las Vegas hotels to your rental car, you need to think about a vacation package. It’s true; the offers are in the bundle today. A travel package usually includes an airline ticket, a Las Vegas hotel reservation and a car rental.
Where to start?
First get an idea of your vacation budget and travel dates. Keep in mind that in general, the more flexible you are with your travel dates and your choice of hotel in Las Vegas, the more likely you are to find the lowest price.
Here are the basic steps to find that Las Vegas vacation deal:
1. Look for offers: it may take a while, but it will be worth it. Look for bargains and member discount rates. You may be eligible for discounts you hadn't even thought of as a student, youth, family, senior, frequent traveler, etc.
2. Compare the rates: you may think that you have found the best rate for your first visit. Chances are there will be a better one. Search for several travel agencies online and call a local travel agent.
3. Beware of additional costs: read the fine print so that there are no financial surprises when paying for this vacation.
Buy from the comfort of your home
Today, the world is close at hand. The best place for shopping is really at your computer, especially for travel deals. Visit some of your favorite and reputable travel sites today, like Orbitz, Priceline or Marriott, as they are offering deals more than ever.
Last minute vacations can save you even more money
As strange as it may seem, planning your Las Vegas vacation at the last minute can save you even more money. Many companies offer very attractive last minute offers to fill their vacant seats. Cruise companies, airlines and Las Vegas hotels can provide these great deals.
Travel Zoo.com – You will find their newsletter very useful. It offers a list of 20 great deals every Wednesday as well as the best daily deals.
Vacations To Go.com – This site offers great "Hot Deals" and a TTY and 90 day bargain for cruises. An added bonus to Vacations To Go is that most of the tour operators on this site are owned by the USTOA. It is an industry association whose members are required to post a million dollar bond to protect travelers in the event of bankruptcy of a travel agency.
Last Minute.com – When you don't know exactly where you want to go, LastMinute.com has a nice feature. You can search from your home airport to any destination.
Sherman & # 39; s Travel.com – You'll find the best deals this week as well as the best daily deals.
Good old newspaper
Your local Sunday newspaper is also a good place to look. Rental companies, travel agencies and tour operators with departures from your area will post their current special offers in the Sunday travel section.
Tips and Warnings
* A great package of $ 599 can unexpectedly turn into a package of $ 1000 when taxes and additional fees are added. So when you compare tour prices, make sure that all taxes and fuel surcharges have been added.
* If you see an offer you like, act quickly. These offers are often sold on the day of their first advertisement.
Now you're ready to buy the best Las Vegas vacation package and enjoy one of the best vacations you've ever had!