Las Vegas hotels enjoy cult status around the world. They are known for their great appeal, their friendly staff and their great hospitality. However, that doesn't mean that all Vegas hotels can boast the same thing. In fact, it is in the variety of these hotels that lies the attraction of Vegas. Each hotel has a new experience to offer. Each hotel has a unique USP and each hotel is charming in its own way.
Here is a list of some of the Las Vegas hotels with an account of their versatility-
- MGM – This great hotel offers the largest casino in Vegas, without a doubt a status that attracts large crowds.
- Venetian- The casino here is one of the most elegant in the world. The hotel also claims to offer the largest suites and rooms in Vegas. The fact that the hotel offers its customers not only a large fitness and shopping center, but also the possibility of taking a cable car if the Thou canal is very attractive to tourists.
- Wynn Hotel – The poolside casino is to die for here. The golf course, Ferrari Store, designer showrooms and all that other jewelry make this hotel one of the most expensive projects in Las Vegas. Definitely a must for someone visiting Vegas
- Bellagio – The large stove poker room here is not something to be missed. With new games like Paj Gow Fire Hook, Pai Gow Tiles, 3-Card Poker and Big Six added to Treasure Island here, this one is winning. The charming spa here with the bookstore makes this hotel worth visiting.
- Mandalay Resorts – The four seasons here are not to be missed at all. The Coral Reef lounge at this hotel is magnificent beyond belief and the casino here is very fashionable and attractive.
- Planet Hollywood – Aside from the gigantic theater and the rooftop pools that this hotel offers, the casino here is also above the rest.
- Paris Hotel – The sky-painted ceilings here are certainly very attractive but the Le Club music sofa in the casino adds a nice touch to the game here.
- Excalibur – This hotel is perfect for those on a budget. The room rates here are very economical and the best part is the independent children's floor that the hotel offers.
- El – & # 39; ksur – This unique pyramid-shaped hotel is not to be missed at all. The casino here is very intriguing and the Egyptian designs add great appeal to the hotel.
- Creaser's Castle – The hotel has almost iconic status in Las Vegas and the ancient Roman outfits and aura offered here are very interesting.
- Mirage – The green forest design of this hotel is great and the pool with its plants and aquarium is a must see.
- New House of New York – This hotel reflects the city of Gotham and directly from the Manhattan skyline, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Autonomy, Chrysler Building, library and Brooklyn Bridge, all is here.
- Flamingo- The hotel offers the best bird sanctuary in the region and is therefore a must.
There are several other hotels in Vegas and each has its own attraction to offer customers. So no matter how many times you visit Vegas, there is always something new to offer.